Here is how it works:
- Check the availability calendar for the cabin of interest.
- Check the standard rates for the cabin of interest.
- Select a time period that is open and works for you.
- Decide on a nightly bid amount for the time period. see guideline “A” below
- Read the cancellation policy.
- Send us a bid, using the submission form below.
- We will honor the first highest bid or promptly counter offer.
- Your bid does not obligate you to make the reservation.
- We may accept from 5%-20% discount off the standard nightly rate.
- Minimum 2 nights stay.
- Bids will not be accepted until within 14 days of arrival date.
- Bids will be evaluated within hours to 3 days of receipt.
- Lodging tax, processing fee, accidental rental damage protection & standard cleaning fee will be automatically added to the bid.
- Signed rental agreement required and cancellation policy applies.
- If you win the bid, you will be notified by phone and/or email.
- All accepted bids must be paid within 24 hours and are non-refundable per our cancellation policy.